- Bachlelors Degree in Nutrition from Montclair University
- Certified in Social Gerontology
- 1978 - Helped start government-subsidized programs in Paterson and Wayne for the elderly, such as better nutritional programs for the elderly as well as some of the first adult daycare centers in these areas.
- Working in Geriatric Care Management for over 30 years
- Established Helpmates in 1984
- Bachelors Degree in Sociology from William Patterson University
- Has been part of the Helpmates Case Management team since 1992
- Has an extensive background in Home Health Care – She has worked hard to provide assistance and service to the elderly and their families for many years.
- Karen is responsible for developing a plan of care for patients and coordinating its implementation.
- Karen has placed over 500 caregivers in her tenure with Helpmates.
- Until the age of fifty eight June Pepe lived her life as a nun. While in the Seminary she received her nursing degree from Saint Johns Hospital, Springfield Illinois in 1958.
- June worked in a Nursing home setting for several years where she was in charge of a geriatric unit, employee assignments, and follow up care of all patients.
- She later worked for a few home care agencies before joining the Helpmates team.
- June has been with Helpmates for ten years now coordinating care for our clients, home assessments, interviewing, and follow up care of all patients.